Conditionally adding reply pair

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Wed Sep 20 15:59:33 CEST 2006

> You should be able to do this through the users file:
> Just change the check and reply items where necessary.
> If you don't expect to use the NetSensory huntgroup after
> these lines, you may want to add the following after all
> users file entries related to the NetSensory huntrgroup.

I didn't think of that because LDAP-Group isn't set when files
executes.  But, I can move files after the ldap module in my
authorize section.  Then, the LDAP-Group attribute would exist
in the check list.  Given there will be one LDAP-Group attribute
for each group in which the user is a member, will files check
all of them and stop when it finds a match?  If so, then I can
use the users file.

Thanks Kevin.