Problem configuration eap-tls

listas mailistas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:45:54 CEST 2006

Hello!I'm OrgacK and this is my first post. I'm try to configure my own radius server for my house but before a lot of attempts I haven't got it. I always obtain same error:

Starting - reading configuration files ...
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
Module: Loaded exec
rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean output=none?
Module: Instantiated exec (exec)
Module: Loaded expr
Module: Instantiated expr (expr)
Module: Loaded PAP
Module: Instantiated pap (pap)
Module: Loaded CHAP
Module: Instantiated chap (chap)
Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
Module: Loaded System
Module: Instantiated unix (unix)
Module: Loaded eap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
rlm_eap_tls: Loading the certificate file as a chain
rlm_eap: SSL error error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory
rlm_eap_tls: Error reading Trusted root CA list
rlm_eap: Failed to initialize type tls
radiusd.conf[10]: eap: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1897] Unknown module "eap".
radiusd.conf[1844] Failed to parse authenticate section.

I think about the CA, server certificates and client certificates are created correctly. I don't know what i can do, have somebody any idea?

PD: Sorry I'm Spanish and my English isn't very good.

Greeting