Default radiusd.conf and Auth-Type LDAP comment

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri Sep 22 13:02:18 CEST 2006

> Thanks, in fact I know that by using the developpment version I could
> have a test at the 2.0 branch, but I'm a little "frightened"
> to test it
> in my production environment...

I just want to correct my words because I don't want users on the list to
misunderstand my meaning: I think the CVS code is certainly enough stable
now to be used, but I need to install my new radius server quickly and I
don't currently have time to adapt my setup to the new 2.0 code.

> I think I'll use the CVS code on my backup server.

I'll really do, because testing and reporting is also a way to contribute.

Thanks to all developpers for this great work.

Thibault