regular expression with ldap-Group problems

Mitaine Yoann ymitaine at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 22 17:58:16 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have a little problem with regular expression on
Ldap-Group attribute.

In the radiusd.conf I have :

regular_expressions     = yes
extended_expressions    = yes

In the users file I have rule like this :

DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name == "clietn802.x", Realm
=="NULL", Ldap-Group =~ "^interne(.*)", Autz-Type :=
ldap

In my test this rule must be matched but it's not the
case....

If anybody have an idea?, Please!

thanks in advance.