debug for sqlippool

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 01:43:05 CEST 2006

Hello!

I've created a new sqlippool.conf customized for Oracle.

The queries in there returns no error but I get this:

modcall:  entering group post-auth for request 0
Value Of the Pool-Name is [FOO] and its [3] Chars
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
radius_xlat:  'BEGIN'
BEGIN
rlm_sql_oracle: execute query failed in sql_query: ORA-06550: line 1,
column 5: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "end-of-file" when
expecting one of the following:     begin case declare exit for goto
if loop mod null pragma    raise return select update while with <an
identifier>    <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> <a bind
variable> <<    close current delete fetch lock insert open rollback
 savepoint set sql execute commit forall merge pipe
rlm_sql_oracle: OCI_SERVER_NORMAL
sqlippool_command: database query error
radius_xlat:  'UPDATE radippool   SET nasipaddress = '', pool_key = 0,
callingstationid = '',   expiry_time = current_timestamp - interval
'1' second(1)   WHERE pool_key = '845414518''
UPDATE radippool   SET nasipaddress = '', pool_key = 0,
callingstationid = '',   expiry_time = current_timestamp - interval
'1' second(1)   WHERE pool_key = '845414518'
radius_xlat:  'SELECT framedipaddress FROM radippool   WHERE pool_name
= 'SPW' AND expiry_time < current_timestamp AND ROWNUM = 1   ORDER BY
(select username from radippool where username <> ''), (select
callingstationid from radippool where callingstationid <>
'#BRAS-01#this is a description#100#118'), expiry_time   FOR UPDATE'
SELECT framedipaddress FROM radippool   WHERE pool_name = 'SPW' AND
expiry_time < current_timestamp AND ROWNUM = 1   ORDER BY (select
username from radippool where username <> ''), (select
callingstationid from radippool where callingstationid <>
'#BRAS-01#this is a description#100#118'), expiry_time   FOR UPDATE

So, radiusd -X just stops there (it does not quit), without any more
messages (resulting in a time out for the BRAS).

I know that the only place a BEGIN instance exists is in rlm_sqlippool.c.

Even with sql_trace = yes, I can't see from where this error
(ORA-06550: line 1, column 5: ) is coming from. As a result I don't
know what is in line 1, column 5 to fix it.

Any tips?

After all this help you guys deserve to drink some beer here in Brazil :)

Thanks a lot!