Source IP address for proxy requests

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Mon Sep 25 14:01:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

	I have a cluster of two servers running freeradius (the cluster is
monitored by heartbeat). Each of the two members of the cluster has its
own IP address (192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.3) and one of the (the active
member) has the IP address in which it runs freeradius (192.168.1.1), so
freeradius only listen in this address, not in the owned by the server.

	Freeradius is working fine with this configuration, except the proxy
module. The problema I have is that proxy requests are originated with
the IP address of the member, not the IP of the cluster. And I haven't
found any configuration option to configure this. Is there any way to do
it?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática