Apologies for Mr. Peter Nixon and updated sqlippool debug

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:41:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

But how can my first query work if the pool-key was not saved anywhere
in the database?

When I do the same query without the "where pool_key = something", it works:

UPDATE radippool   SET nasipaddress = '', pool_key =
0,callingstationid = '',   expiry_time = current_timestamp - interval
'1' second(1);

4 rows updated.

SQL> select * from radippool;

        ID POOL_NAME                      NASIPADDRESS
---------- ------------------------------ ------------------------------
        1   FOO
 NAS_PORT
----------
EXPIRY_TIME
26-SEP-06 09.27.54 AM
USERNAME
FRAMEDIPADDRESS
192.168.1.1
POOL_KEY            CALLINGSTATIONID
------------------------------
0

Sorry, in the second query I pasted an old query earlier for you. The
second query works, it is:

SQL> SELECT framedipaddress FROM radippool   WHERE pool_name = 'FOO'
AND expiry_time < current_timestamp AND ROWNUM = 1   ORDER BY (select
username from radippool where username <> ''), (select
callingstationid from radippool where callingstationid <>
''),expiry_time   FOR UPDATE;

FRAMEDIPADDRESS
192.168.1.1

Thanks.