LDAP search scope directive? [unclas]

Ranner, Frank MR Frank.Ranner at defence.gov.au
Wed Apr 4 01:45:46 CEST 2007

As a workaround, put an ACL on the new subtree that blocks the
radius server from seeing the entries.

As a future solution, perhaps the ldap module can be enhanced to use
uri's rather than filters. A search uri contains server name, filter
and scope all in one package. LDAP uri's are already supported in the
xlat module so adding support to rlm_ldap should be possible.

Regards,
Frank Ranner