Getting required information from freeradius accounting log

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 6 11:56:58 CEST 2007

in radius source some useful script which is genrate some report for users so u can modify thoes script and use it

"Diot, Sylvain" <sylvain.diot at abdn.ac.uk> wrote:           st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Hi all,

  Is there any kind of tool like a log viewer that would allow me to “extract” the information I want from the /var/log/radius/acct-radius.log?
  I’d like to be able to obtain a report that would look like this:

  | Session Start Date/Time                 |
  | Session Stop Date/Time                  |
  | Session Duration                        |
  | Client Username                         |
  | Client MAC Address (Calling ID Station) |
  | User IP Address                         |
  | NP Policy Name                          |
  | Tunnel Private Group ID                 |

  I have to mention I don’t have any experience in scripting.
  Cheers,

  Sylvain

  Sylvain Diot
 Network Support Officer