Version 2.0 is a lot closer to reality...

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 11 10:52:32 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Yep works for me too, reaches end of list of possible servers and starts
> rejecting all users assigned
> to that realm. :)

  Thanks.

>>> Also little one  with access-reject when home server fails to respond.
>>> Not sent through access reject filter, though that's probably because it
>>> never passes through post-auth.
>>>
>>   That will be fixed on another commit.

  It turns out the easiest way to fix that was to remove the multiple
places that called "Post-Auth-Type Reject", and move it to one central
location.  Simpler, less code, does exactly the same thing as before,
and adds the call to "Post-Auth-Type Reject" when the home servers fail
to respond.

  We should probably have a "Post-Proxy-Type = Fail", that gets called
when a home server fails to respond to a request.