FreeRADIUS 1.1.6 has been released.

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Thu Apr 12 18:59:25 CEST 2007

Hi Alan and all core developpers involved in this release,

first thanks for your great work on freeradius!

I just downloaded the 1.1.6 release via ftp and tried to build debian
packages on Etch and rpms on SLES10, here is the almost successful
story: ;-)

* debian:+
building worked just out of the box, but when trying to install
"freeradius-dialupadmin_1.1.6-0_all.deb" it complains about missing
php4, but actually php5 is installed (and should work as earlier
version of dialupadmin did). the rest of it (i tested right now sql,
ldap and eap) works perfect!

* suse linux enterprise server 10:
the file suse/freeradius.spec contains the line

    Version:      1.1.5

so rpmbuild fails. after changing this to 1.1.6 all the build command
works, and the packages can be installed without further problems! and
the radius server itself of course runs!

now eagerly waiting for 2.0 :-)

regards
    markus

Zitat von Alan DeKok <aland at freeradius.org>:
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

| Markus Krause, Mogli-Soft                                       |
| Support for Mac OS X, Webmail/Horde, LDAP, RADIUS, MySQL        |
| by order of the                                                 |
|    Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry |
| E-Mail: krause at biochem.mpg.de  |  Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99       |
|         markus.krause at mac.com  |  Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98       |
|  Skype: markus.krause          | iChat: markus.krause at mac.com   |

      This message was sent using https://webmail2.biochem.mpg.de