dialupadmin and php5 (was: FreeRADIUS 1.1.6 has been released)

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Fri Apr 13 10:51:43 CEST 2007

Markus Krause wrote:

> I just downloaded the 1.1.6 release via ftp and tried to build debian
> packages on Etch and rpms on SLES10, here is the almost successful
> story: ;-)

Thanks for the feedback.

> i am not sure, debian etch (released on 8. april) contains both php4
> and php5 and i think there might be a lof users/admins which still
> use/prefer php4 on their systems. so what about something like
>
> -----
> Package: freeradius-dialupadmin
> Architecture: all
> Depends: php4 | php4-cgi | php5 | php5-cgi

I'm not using dialupadmin, so I'm not sure if it works cleanly
with php5. I'd like to get report it is the case before editing
the "Depends" line.

I also note there is a related report on the Debian BTS. However
the reporter didn't provide feedback whether dialupadmin works
with php5 or not.

  http://bugs.debian.org/412701

--
Nicolas Baradakis