Generating new EAP demo certs for freeradius

Andrea.Boo at nokia.com Andrea.Boo at nokia.com
Fri Apr 13 11:46:36 CEST 2007

Hi

I have just install the package of freeradius using "yum" which is
available for fedora 6. However, I found that the demo cert in the
server for EAP is expired and can't be installed on my client. I'm
trying to generate a new cert by using the script cert.sh. However, it
seems that the package does not come with such a script. Am I able to
download this from somewhere so that I can generate new sets of
certifcates?

Rgds
Andrea