glibc double free or corruption still happening

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:12:18 CEST 2007

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
> Roberto Greiner wrote:
>

>> I've installed FreeRadius 1.1.6 to my Debian Etch box, trying to solve
>> the 'glibc double free or corruption', but the error is still happening.
>>
>> To make sure that no old library was causing the problem, I searched for
>> any file and folder which could be from the old freeradius (using locate
>> *radiu* and updatedb, it until no file was to be found). Then I
>> recompiled everything and reinstalled. The problem persisted. Could I
>> have missed some library with the locate I used? Is there a better way
>> to uninstall everything for the upgrade? Any other Ideas?
>>

> http://wiki.freeradius.org/Build#Building_Debian_packages

That did the trick. Everything is working well.

But before putting it into production I will try again the previous
building and see if I can get the data Alan requested with valgrind.

Roberto

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy