glibc double free or corruption still happening

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 14 19:39:45 CEST 2007

ChristosH wrote:
> I've installed FR 1.1.6 onto a clean CentOS 4.4 box and got this error,
> double free or corruption + some hex value.

$ valgrind --tool=memcheck --leakcheck=full radiusd -X

  It should print out more information, especially if you build the
server with debugging symbols.

  Since I can't reproduce the problem here, it's vital that *someone*
shows where it is.

> Could I copy a 1.1.6 precompiled binary to this computer? I'm not having
> this problem on my intel machine, just on my opteron. Would there be any
> hidden beef with doing this or conflict with freeradius somewhere?

  I don't see why.  Maybe it's due to other minor OS differences between
the two machines.