rlm_sql: readclients segmentation fault

Milan Holub holub at thenet.ch
Tue Apr 17 10:09:08 CEST 2007

Hi all,
On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 04:40:18PM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   You're using SNMP.  You ran into an assertion. Try "cvs update".
==> I did cvs update this morning. I don't think it's an assertion(no
clean exit on assertion but segmentation fault). I synchronized the
radclient binary + dictionaries on remote NAS with the freeradius built.
Unfortunately problem persists.

Oh and I forgot: when I move definition of localhost from clients.conf
to nas table I'm getting segmentation fault also when sending test
requests from localhost as well.

Anyone else experience similar behaviour?

Milan Holub
holub (at) thenet (dot) ch

 TheNet-Internet Services AG,
 im Bernertechnopark, Morgenstr. 129