FR + ADS 2003 + ntlm_auth

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:21:12 CEST 2007

radius -X -f: http://pastebin.ca/455389
config files:

Hello All,
I have gone back to ntlm_auth for the time being instead of ldap due
to the incredibly frustrating lack of good documentation (if there are
good docs, link it or shutup).

None of the howtos/ tutorials I have followed end in success its
always some ldap error of some kind. At least 1/2 the FR + LDAP howtos
say to set DEFAULT Auth-Type := LDAP which I have been told by Alan is
incorrect.

I followed Alans Active Directory Intergation tutorial and everything
is setup as the guide says, But eap fails with this message:
"
 rlm_eap: Handler failed in EAP/peap
  rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid for request 7
modcall: leaving group authenticate (returns invalid) for request 7
auth: Failed to validate the user.
"

I had this the 1st time I followed the pdf but I did find another
howto that said to add something else and that got it working, but for
the life of me I cant find it again.