Freeradius + postgresql for cisco voip

nix lynx nixlynx at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 13:56:13 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have successfully configured freeradius and posgtgresql sql according to doc that is in freeradius bundle.  My cisco vsa is also inserted in the database.  Now the problem here is how to retrieve the data from the database.  Is there any pre-made front end of this kind of things?  I need to calculate daily/weekly/monthly voip CDR.

One more thing can i insert my syslog cisco CDR to above database?

thanking you,

regards,
nik