proxy by Called-Station-ID problem

Brian brian at lonestarsupport.com
Wed Aug 1 20:28:56 CEST 2007

I've got proxy working based on Called-Station-ID by adding the
following to the users file:

DEFAULT         Called-Station-Id == "1234567890", Proxy-To-Realm := "somerealm.com"
                Fall-Through = No

and in the proxy.conf:
realm somerealm.com {
                type     = radius
                authhost = 1.2.3.4:1645
                accthost = 1.2.3.4:1646
                secret   = SeCrEtPaSsWoRd
                ldflag   = round_robin
}

This works, the user dials in with just a username and password, it gets
proxied off to the remote radius server who doesn't want to see the
realm. All is good.

The problem is that in my radacct table (and in the detail files) I'm
not getting the realm unless the user is using user at realm in their log
in.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Running Freeradius 1.1.6

--
Brian <brian at lonestarsupport.com>