Is this possible

Eshun Benjamin bkeshun at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 5 16:54:58 CEST 2007

You can setup pap authentication in freeradius and enable password authentication ( by setting $userpassword=1;) on your chillispot cgi login script. If you are using dd-wrt on your WRT54GL then you can also configure your box for firewall protection etc. You may have to ask this questions in chillispot forum.

Benjamin K. Eshun