ERROR: unable to get certificate CRL

Cristian Novac cristian.novac at alcatel-lucent.ro
Mon Aug 6 14:20:21 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I am using Freeradius-1.0.2 in some tests I have to do, and I get the
following error "unable to get certificate CRL".
I attached the radius log for this problem(trace_unable_CRL).
If I set  check_crl = no in the tls section of eap.conf file I get
another error: "fatal decrypt_error"(the corresponding log file is also
attached: trace_decrypt_err)

If you have an idea of why do I get this error  please tell me .

Thanks !!