redirect authentication to a different radius box based on userdomain

Warren Maurer wmaurer at redred.com
Thu Aug 9 21:23:49 CEST 2007

Ivan,
Thank You for the link to the proxy page. Unfortunately I am new to radius
and have not been able to get it figured out. I have freeradius running on a
Debian server. There is an entry in the proxy.conf file that states it was
added to strip out domain;
Realm DEFAULT {
	Type	=radius
	Authhost = LOCAL
	Accthost = LOCAL
}
I am not sure where, relative to this entry, I need to add the entry for the
other domain to forward authentication. I have not found any documentation
that explains more detail about the proxy.conf file. If anyone can give me
an explanation of how to do this or provide a link to a site that explains
more about the proxy.conf file I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.
Warren