Trying to work out 24hour access cards

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri Aug 10 14:29:51 CEST 2007

Not really. They wiil be able to open an account at noon and use 12
hours; then few minutes before noon of the next day connect again and
use another 12 hours mostly past your 24 hour deadline.

You want to add the Expiration attribute to the user profile at the time
of the first login. You can use exec or perl script to do this at the
time of every login (you need to run it every time but add attribute
only if it is the first for that user). Or, simpler, run an outside
program once a day setting it for new starters. Put also
Max-All-Session=86400 at the time of the account opening (you don't
need that if you are running a script at every login).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP