sql.conf file

zahra bahar zahra_bahar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 06:31:24 CEST 2007

I use fedora core6. when I active sql for  accunting ,radiusd -x gives error with sql.conf.there isn't rlm_sql_mysql.so. when I searched find out that I should install freeradius_mysql package.but installing it wants alot of system files.
what is wrong?

Mordor Networks <mordor.networks at gmail.com> wrote: hi
sql.conf is your mysql database config , you use it when u need to have
AAA with radius , like freeradius with mysql backend
what distro your using?  linux redhat? debain? slackware? fedora?
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html