Enterasys Mac-auth Dynamic-VLAN

Fabrizio Stoppani vagabond3 at virgilio.it
Thu Aug 16 17:38:01 CEST 2007

Hello to everyone !
I have a problem with Enterasys switch SecureStack A2. It work with 802.1X and MAC-authentication but the dynamic vlan assignment works only the first one.
I want use it with the MAC authentication (as with Cisco,HP,...) but the Enterasys switch don't accept the tunnel attributes that the Radius server send it.
It seems that these are accepted only with 802.1X autentication.
I use Freeradius with Mysql so I would want to know if there is a way to say to Freeradius to use the Calling-Station-Id as password for EAP module and use DEFAULT user for every authentication.
Thanks a lot for your support.

Fabrizio Stoppani