Ipsec EAP_TLS

abhishek singh abhicc285 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 07:20:49 CEST 2007

I am replying to my question. I did some implemenatation.  Free radius does
provide capability where these keys are transferred to the VPN gateway. They
are in the last messages, after  the handshake is successfully completed.

On 8/17/07, Josh Howlett <Josh.Howlett at ja.net> wrote:

> > Does the current implementation of free radius provides
> > capability that these keys can be securely transfererred to
> > the VPN gateway ?
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Regards,
Abhi
Cell 9899835649

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be
privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer without
copying or disclosing it