session updates

Fred Zinsli fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Mon Aug 20 10:36:24 CEST 2007

This is a wifi system, so we are using chillispot as a captive portal
with hotcakes as a manager.  Hence when an unautherized user attempts to
use the network there requests are trapped and they have to logon via a
web client.  Once the user is logged on a small web page is left open so
the client can logout.  The small web window also shows information
about the current session, ie. Time online, data in/out and the like.
It is this information I am refering to.

I hope this is clear.

Regards

Fred