strange problem with client certificate

HBA BOX hba_box at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 22 10:50:30 CEST 2007

Hello for every one,

  I'm using freeradius installed in an linux machine; I have generated my certificates (CA, client and cerver ) according to the HOWTO: EAP/TLS setup for FreeRADIUS and  windows xp supplicant , until now every thing is ok, i have used my certs to secure my wi-fi network  for 14 days after that I'm not able to use it again  the radiuse.log file give the following

  Wed Aug 22 09:16:05 2007 : Info: rlm_eap_tls:  Length Included
Wed Aug 22 09:16:05 2007 : Error:     TLS_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certi
ficate A
Wed Aug 22 09:16:05 2007 : Info: rlm_eap_tls: Received EAP-TLS ACK message
Wed Aug 22 09:16:05 2007 : Info: rlm_eap_tls: Received EAP-TLS ACK message

  when I have cheked my client certificate in windows xp certificate store (access using mmc) I have found that my certificate in giving the following problem:

  this certificate is not valide because one of the certificate authority in certification path does not appear to be allowed to issue certificates or this certificate can not be used as an end -entity certificat.

  NB: I have use this certificate for 14 days without any problem.

  can any one tell me what can be the problem.

  best regards