2.0.0pre1 not starting when reading NAS from mysql

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:43:15 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Roberto Greiner wrote:
>> I'm having a problem with 2.0.0pre1.
>
>   Please use the CVS head.  I think I'll remove 2.0.0pre1 from the web site.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

I just downloaded the CVS and had a minor quirk with it. Teh daemon
refuses to start because it does not find the file

/usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.dhcp

I commented the respective line in /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary and
the daemon started. With some search, I found that there is no such file
in the cvs tree I received.

Note: I compiled/installed using the debian/.deb generation path.

Roberto

PS: Using the CVS version solved another problem I was having, in that
the contents of the mysql table 'radgroupreply' weren't being read.

Thank you very much,

Roberto Greiner

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy