user already logged in

Tue Aug 28 16:54:55 CEST 2007

Hi Guys!

I've another problem ...
When I enter radwho, it displays user1, user2 and user3 ...
But they aren't connected, and with these accounts I can't login since I
entered  the Simultaneous-Use into radgroupcheck ... The Value is 1.
I already deleted the radacct tables, and disabled the radutmp in sql.conf.

I tried to solve the problem with adding an Idle-Timeout attribute in
radgroupreply  and in  radreply, but it doesn't work.

Can anybody help me?

If I login the debug tell's me, that the user already is logged in ...

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Michael