openikev2 interface

Punith Raj punithraj.nr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:33:25 CEST 2007

Alan

 First of all i apologize for my late reply .  I dont remember exactly but
openswan and strongswan were not supporting EAP payload when we started this
project.
Our project demands EAP-SIM.
Strongswan has added this feature recently i guess. By interface i ment that
the EAP-SIM
payload to be forwarded to Freeradius server  then the response back to the
client, but
through the secure tunnel of ikev2.

                                     Tunnel
| client |  openikev2|---------------------------------|  openikev2  | AAA |
|          |                |       [ EAP-SIM]-->      |