Freeradius and Quintum help plz

Pretty Woman redrose_w at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 20:20:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

I need to configure freeradius to make accounting with
Quintum. Where do I start ? What do I need to know in
order to do that ?

 I already installed and tested version 1.1.7 and have
a mysql or pgsql server but I dont know what steps to
take yet.

 What structure should the tables in the database have
in order to work with radius ?
How do I include dictionary.quintum ? (as I read that
it's needed)
Is it enough to set this parameters in postgresql.conf
?
 server = ...
 login = ...
 password = ...