How do you make 'rlm_sql_postgresql' driver connect to Postgresql on different Ports

justice obrey justopee at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 18:24:13 CEST 2007

I have setup freeradius and Postgresql for authentication and accounting purposes.
  With Postgresql running on the default port 5432, the system works. If I change the port on which Postgresql runs to say 5490, how do I get the driver 'rlm_sql_postgresql' to connect to postgresql on the new port of 5490?
  Thank you for your help.