Problem for IPv6 Connection...

Vikas Bagora vikas.bagora at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 09:15:56 CEST 2007

  Hi All,
  I want to use the Radius Server where the requesting Client are IPv6 Host.
  I have changed the clients.conf like :
  client 2001:0:0:1::9 {
           secret = pass
           shortname = admin
  }

  I have changed the users file:
  vikas     User-Password == password
               Service-Type = Administrative-User
  But, the RADIUS SERVER is showing:
  rlm_pap: WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.
  Authentication may fail because of this.
  I have enabled the IPv6 connection line form radiusd.conf file. Is am i require to do any changes which impact of responding to
  ipv6 client host
  THANKS IN ADVANCE...I am waiting for early reply.
  Thanks
  Vikas S