freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org

radius radius at ayni.com
Wed Dec 5 15:15:02 CET 2007

Hi Alan

these are the radius-packages installed on that machine:

[root at myhost ~]# pkg_info -A |grep -i radius
freeradius-1.1.6    RADIUS server implementation
freeradius-ldap-1.1.6 freeradius ldap rlm addon
[root at myhost ~]#

and these are the ldap-packages installed on it:

[root at myhost ~]# pkg_info -A |grep -i ldap
freeradius-ldap-1.1.6 freeradius ldap rlm addon
openldap-client-2.3.33 Open source LDAP software (client)
openldap-server-2.3.33p1-bdb Open source LDAP software (server)
[root at myhost ~]#

I will follow your advice

thanks again

suomi