AW: xpextensions question

Bernd s4ndm4n at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 10:31:55 CET 2007

I think my problem is not with the XPextensions file. So it should be the
hotfix. I get 2 files. If I extract/install them, I see that one is the
hotfix and one is a directory called "symbols". I don't think that I can do
anything wrong with the installation of the hotfix part (just agreeing to
what it tells me shouldn't be so hard). So what does this "symbols"
directory do? And where should it be copied to?

I disabled "validate server certificate" on the client to test if it works
this way. And I get an Access-Accept from the Server. But my connection is
up for just a few seconds. What can I do to work around this?

Regards

Bernd