How to add attributes to Access-Accept replies

Lucien RENAULT loupitour at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:32:53 CET 2007

Yes indeed, I changed the default entries of the users.conf because
freeradius wasn't replying with the attributes so I tried many tricks in
order to improve this but I never managed to get those attributes in
Access-Accept packets...
I also modified the ldap section of radiusd.conf but this one is working
fine so I guess I wont have to change this anymore.
I really think the problem comes from this users.conf file but I really
can't figure out why the modifications I bring to this file don't affect
radius behavior. Are there options I'm missing in other conf files maybe ?