Example listed in huntgroup file does not work

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Dec 11 22:28:54 CET 2007

Example is fine. "Reply" items apply only to the huntgroup under which
they are listed. They won't apply to others even with the same name.
Try this (not sure if Huntgroup-Name works in preprocess):

alphen         NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.2.5
alphen         NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.2.6
let_in       Huntgroup-Name == alphen
 		User-Name == test1,
		User-Name == test2

Normally, you would add those users to a group and use Huntgroup-Name
check in radgroupcheck.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP