Example listed in huntgroup file does not work

Reynolds, Walter waltr at umich.edu
Wed Dec 12 15:51:14 CET 2007

Replying to both suggestions inline, but neither will work.

>> Try this:
>>
>> alphen	NAS-IP-Address =~ '^192\.168\.2\.[56]$'
>> 		User-Name == test1,
>> 		User-Name == test2

Problem is in real deployment the IPaddress will be varied from
different subnets.

>> Regards,
>> Frank Ranner
>>

> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:28:54 +0100
> From: <tnt at kalik.co.yu>
>
> Example is fine. "Reply" items apply only to the huntgroup under which
> they are listed. They won't apply to others even with the same name.

But I guess here is my problem.  How do you assign more than one NAS to
a huntgroup?

> Try this (not sure if Huntgroup-Name works in preprocess):
>
> alphen         NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.2.5
> alphen         NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.2.6
> let_in       Huntgroup-Name == alphen
>  		User-Name == test1,
> 		User-Name == test2

This did not work as is.

> Normally, you would add those users to a group and use Huntgroup-Name
> check in radgroupcheck.

But this uses SQL which we are not using and would prefer not to.