redundant LDAP server with free-radius

Alexei Monastyrnyi alexeim at orcsoftware.com
Thu Feb 1 15:32:09 CET 2007

Thanks Alan.

But I do define it when switching from singe server to redundant group, don't I?

       Auth-Type LDAP {
               ldap

       Auth-Type LDAP {
               redundant {
                       ds-02
                       ds-01

Isn't that enough?

A.

Alexei Monastyrnyi wrote:
>/ When I use a redundant config as per instruction in docs, I have the
/>/ "auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
/>/ request: Rejecting the user" in debugs and user is rejected. Please see
/>/ config and debug output below. I guess I am mussing some fine detail
/>/ here. Your help would be highly appreciated.
/
  The modules are named "ds-01" and "ds-02", not "LDAP".  In this case,
you will have to set Auth-Type to LDAP by hand.