redundant LDAP server with free-radius

Alexei Monastyrnyi alexeim at orcsoftware.com
Thu Feb 1 16:33:17 CET 2007

no arguing here, just clearing up things... :-) stay cool

this works as expected, though it is not that obvious that Auth-Type
name refers to module name, and not just names the method... Or I might
have missed that from the documentation. Anyway, "fail-over" section
does not reflect this IMO. Not a note of "authenticate" sub-section at
all... should it be updated?
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Fail-over

authorize {
        redundant {