VLAN assigment and Alcatel Omniswitch 7800

Santa Yeh santayeh at ms32.hinet.net
Mon Feb 12 03:57:25 CET 2007

You can not use the standard attributes :

Tunnel-Type:0 += VLAN
Tunnel-Medium-Type:0 += IEEE-802
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id:0 += "3"

The VSA for Alcatel switches is Alcatel-Auth-Group, that is why you
should check the user manual.

I think they will use the standard attributes in next release.

Santa Yeh

Oxiel Contreras ??: