NAS-IP-Address in mysql

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Thu Feb 15 07:09:41 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, VeNoMouS wrote:

> Hi guys After doing some tests, I just discovered that I cant have more then
> one NAS-IP-Address in radgroupcheck (it seems to ignore the others) does
> anyone know of a work around as i dont want to use the huntgroup file (makes
> it kinda anonying since im doing a web frontend for administration).

this is getting to be a really common question :)

Yes, you need to embed the nas-ip-address as part of your query (in the
WHERE clause (same way as you match the username) so only the matching
items are returned.

-Dan

--

"I can feel it, comin' back again...Like a rolling thunder chasin' the
wind..."

-Dan Mahoney, JS, JB & SL, May 10th, 1997, Approx 1AM