FreeRADIUS + LVS problem

Sam Schultz segfault90 at hushmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:29:24 CET 2007

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to use direct routing on this
network. I was thinking there may be some way to coerce FR into
thinking the load balancer is another radius server sending over
proxied requests, or something like that.

>Sam Schultz wrote:
>
>> From what little information I could find on this, it looks like
the
>> freeradius thinks these are proxied requests due to ip mangling
done
>> by the LVS load balancer (Basically, it's a 1:1 NAT).
>>
>> Has anyone come across anything like this? Any pointers for work-

>> arounds would definitely be appreciated.
>
>I'd suggest to use LVS in a "direct routing" setup.
>http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/VS-DRouting.html
>
>--
>Nicolas Baradakis
>
>-

Click for free info on online masters degrees and make $150K/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1S74tePTg8nqTQAGRN7XABWzx6/