EAP-TLS - Authenticating only certain users

Stephen Bowman stephenbb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:02:47 CET 2007

Ok, so I put a list of usernames in the users file with an Auth-Type := EAP
?

Right now, everyone with a valid client certificate is authenticated (nobody
is listed in the users file).  Once I start enumerating them in the users
file, will it have an implicit deny all of everyone who isn't in the users
file?

Also - is there a way to define a different users file per NAS?