New to FreeRadius, having a small issue

Marc Hultquist marc at e-destiny.co.za
Tue Feb 20 13:13:32 CET 2007

MessageOk, so in my exploration, being the noob i am with Radius, when I change it from a single = to a double == then I dont even see the auth request coming and hitting the radius server, but true as bob, as soon as I change it to User-Password="passwordhere" then I see the connection, but with obviously the attatched error in previous mail below. Does anyone have an example for me to look at for the setup of the users file, my entry as it stands now is

USERNAME at REALMHERE User-Password="PASSWORDHERE"
        Configuration-Token="NORMAL",
        Session-Timeout=86400

Any CLue here ? o.0 :-\