How to restrict users /PAM to specific NAS devices??

Ellis, Scott 1 (N-Comptel Inc.) scott.1.ellis at lmco.com
Tue Jan 2 17:40:02 CET 2007

I have looked it over, but I am still not clear. I was thinking that I
could use huntgroups to map devices to specific groups, but then I am
not clear on how to restrict users ('users' file) to those groups. I
know this has probably been done most everywhere in one form or another.
Any examples that show the actual entries in the approp. files?

Thanks,
Scott