0.9.3 > 1.1.0 sql errors

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Thu Jan 4 21:44:40 CET 2007

>> Am I correct in thinking that an update to the tables (replacing
>> "Administrative" with "Administrative-User") ought to fix this?

>   Yes.

Now I still get:

 Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='
Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='
Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='

with the net effect that only one A-V pair is sent and the colubris is
left without needed page links.

Jan  4 15:27:17 info    iprulesmgr  Loading local configuration settings for custom pages, redirection url's, ...
Jan  4 15:27:18 info    iprulesmgr  Colubris RADIUS attribute (name='session-page') not specified, default restored.
Jan  4 15:27:18 info    iprulesmgr  Colubris RADIUS attribute (name='transport-page') not specified, default restored.
Jan  4 15:27:18 info    iprulesmgr  Colubris RADIUS attribute (name='fail-page') not specified, default restored.
Jan  4 15:27:18 info    iprulesmgr  Colubris RADIUS attribute (name='logo') not specified, default restored.
Jan  4 15:27:18 info    iprulesmgr  Using external login page (url='http://65.160.170.7/hotspots/hawthorn/login.html?loginurl=%l').
Jan  4 15:27:18 warn    iprulesmgr  At least one required internal page was not retrieved - Keeping previous set of internal pages.

BUT:
mysql> select * from radreply where username like '%hawth%';
+-----+--------------+-----------------+----+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+
| id  | UserName     | Attribute       | op | Value                                                                      | note |
+-----+--------------+-----------------+----+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+
|   2 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | login-url=http://xx.xx.xx.xx/hotspots/hawthorn/login.html?loginurl=%l     | NULL |
|   3 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | transport-page=http://xx.xx.xx.xx/hotspots/hawthorn/transport.html        | NULL |
|   4 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | session-page=http://xx.xx.xx.xx/hotspots/hawthorn/session.html            | NULL |
|   5 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | fail-page=http://xx.xx.xx.xx/hotspots/hawthorn/fail.html                  | NULL |
|   6 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | logo=http://xx.xx.xx.xx/hotspots/hawthorn/signonpic.jpg                   | NULL |
|   7 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | access-list=loginserver,ACCEPT,tcp,xx.xx.xx.xx,all                        | NULL |
|   8 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | use-access-list=loginserver                                               | NULL |
|   9 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | welcome-url=http://xx.xx.xx.xx/hotspots/hawthorn/welcome/index.html       | NULL |
|  10 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | default-user-smtp-redirect=smtp-relay.xxxxx.net                          | NULL |
|  36 | hawth_cn3000 | Colubris-AVPair | =  | white-list=all,server-url                                                 | NULL |

???

Andrew