PHP coding request - give me a price

Cory Robson cory at cmi.net.au
Mon Jan 8 07:14:04 CET 2007

I have an mysql backend from my accounting program that contains all my user
details.

I need a php script that I can run from cron that will

Import all new users into freeradius that aren't already in its mysql db
If the user is already in the freeradius db then see if any information is
changed and update it.
If the user is no longer in my mysql accounting system then also either
remove it from freeradius or expire the user.

I have the sql select statement for my mysql accounting system with the
relevant information.

Anyone able to do this at a reasonable price then drop me an email. thanks