PHP coding request - give me a price

Michael Mitchell mitchell.michael at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 8 14:16:46 CET 2007

Cory Robson wrote:

> I have an mysql backend from my accounting program that contains all my user
> details.
>
> I need a php script that I can run from cron that will
>
> Import all new users into freeradius that aren't already in its mysql db
> If the user is already in the freeradius db then see if any information is
> changed and update it.
> If the user is no longer in my mysql accounting system then also either
> remove it from freeradius or expire the user.
>
> I have the sql select statement for my mysql accounting system with the
> relevant information.
>
> Anyone able to do this at a reasonable price then drop me an email. thanks

Hi Cory,

No doubt you will have already received a number of replies to your email, but on the off chance that you haven't found someone to help you yet, I have a few questions:

Does it have to be PHP?
How often will it run? Does it have to run out of cron? Have you considered using database triggers for near real-time updates to the freeradius DB?
What is the approximate size of the user base? ie how big is the database?
What platform will it run on?
And finally, what time frame are you looking to have it completed?

cheers,
Mike